Catalyst President Nancy Bradish Myers will moderate a panel addressing FDA collaboration with other federal agencies, as part of the Food & Drug Law Institute’s Annual Conference. This “Interagency Dynamics” panel will explore how FDA works with other federal agencies to communicate, collaborate and make decisions. The issues to be addressed include: budgetary considerations; political and turf considerations; and effective cooperation and collaboration.
Ms. Myers will join:
- William B. Schultz, Acting General Counsel, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Christine DeLorme, Acting Assistant Director of the Division of Advertising Practices, FTC
- Deborah Chasan-Sloan, HHS Office of the General Counsel, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Beth Johnson, Principal & Founder, Food Directions LLC
- Eugene M. Thirolf, Consultant and former Director, Office of Consumer Litigation, Department of Justice