Catalyst is moderating two separate panel discussions at the Drug Information Association (DIA) annual meeting. On June 17, join us for in-depth discussions on timely subjects: 21st Century Cures legislation, and Precision Medicine.
For both panels, Catalyst President Nancy Bradish Myers will host discussions with key thought leaders representing a range of stakeholders:
- Panel 1: “21st Century Cures: Which Are the Most Transformative Provisions and How Do They Accomplish Major Change?”Panelists:
- Janet Woodcock, CDER Director, FDA
- Ellen Sigal, Friends of Cancer Research Founder and Chairperson
- Clay Alspach, House Energy & Commerce Committee Chief Majority Health Counsel[gap height=”30″]
- Panel 2: “Precision Medicine: Where Is the Technology Taking Us, How Fast and Who Is Driving?”Panelists:
- Felix Frueh, Chief Scientific Officer, Human Longevity, Inc.
- Robert Califf, FDA Deputy Commissioner, Medical Products and Tobacco
- Zivana Tezak, FDA Assistant Director, Science and Technology, OIR, CDRH
Full program information is available on the DIA web site.