Just how BIG will Big Data be?
Come hear from top thought-leaders about the coming “data tsunami,” and the innovations in the pipeline that will both generate and harness Big Data to disrupt the health care system. This dynamic, forward-focused DIAmond Session will bring together industry, technology innovators, academia, and government agencies to paint a colorful picture of how they will drive advances in health care from the foundation of Big Data platforms.
- Luciana Borio, FDA Acting Chief Scientist
- Sally Howard, Human Longevity, Head of Regulatory Affairs and former FDA Chief of Staff
- Mike Doherty, Roche, Chief Innovation Strategy Officer and Strategic Advisor, Foundation Health
- Kara Dennis, Medidata Solutions, Managing Director of Mobile Health
- Amy Abernethy, Chief Medical Officer and Senior VP of Oncology, Flatiron Health
- Moderator: Nancy Bradish Myers, President, Catalyst Healthcare Consulting
The panel will take place on June 29, 8:00 am – 9:30 am EST, as part of the Drug Information Association’s (DIA) 52nd annual meeting in Philadelphia.