Catalyst VP-Regulatory Policy and ex-FDAer Jill Hartzler Warner, JD, will analyze the changing regulatory environment for biopharma and device companies as part of an FDANews expert panel series this Fall.
Ms. Warner will analyze the FDA policy landscape as it evolves, via live webinars starting in September. She will offer sights based on her 30+ years at the agency in various leadership roles, with expertise in areas such as regenerative medicine, rare diseases, combination products and pediatric therapeutics.
This series will explore:
- What We’ve Learned Since Scott Gottlieb Was Confirmed – Sept. 14
- Device Regulation Under Gottlieb & Trump – Oct. 12
- Pharmaceutical Regulation Under Gottlieb & Trump – Nov. 16
- Global Regulation Under Gottlieb-Trump and a Look Ahead – Dec. 14
Ms. Warner joins a distinguished panel that includes:
- Wayne Pines, President, Health Care, APCO Worldwide
- Marc Sheineson, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Dan Kracov, Partner, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer
- Peter Pitts, Co-founder and President, Center for Medicine in the Public Interest